Friday, April 20, 2012

Homemade Friday: That damn striped sweater still isn't finished OH MAH GAWD

Hey remember that striped sweater I told you about months ago that I'm knitting for Sebastian?  Well, I'm not done with it yet.

It really, really isn't that difficult of a sweater.  And I tried really hard to have it finished this week so I could show it to you.

Okay, maybe I tried hard sometimes but other times was distracted by twitter.  But still.  It should be finished already since I started it way back in JANUARY.

I think (hope) Sebastian will love it. 

I forced him to try it on so I could take pictures of him this afternoon before he was allowed to watch TV.  He said it didn't fit, but at least he didn't say it was itchy.

And it's only about 75 today and may possibly get colder, so he might be able to wear it this year before summer hits. (I'm pretending I don't have about 33 million ends to weave in because of all the stripes in this sweater.  But at least the knitting part will be done soon.) 

And just because I think he's adorable, here's a bunch of pictures of him covered in dirt while being forced to try on an unfinished sweater with sharp knitting needles still stuck in it while also holding a ball of yarn that is still attached to said unfinished sweater:

(He's really been digging the dirt lately, spending hours in it.  HA!  DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)  (I haven't had a full night's sleep in a really long time, guys.)

(Also, he told me he likes to have his hair in his eyes.  I'm just waiting for it to grow long enough that he can put it behind his ears.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!