Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't bother me ...

I'm gift-knitting.

Also I may be on an unfortunate caffeine high consisting of too-strong coffee and half of a Coke Zero.

Also again - Chris is out of town and I might be fantasizing about shipping my heathen children off to their grandparents so I can have uninterrupted days of nothing but sleeping late and organizing closets. Also gift-knitting.

My Internet has been down all day so not only have I been unable to blog (I'm going to attempt to post this from my phone), I also haven't been able to tell twitter about my stress splurges of lipgloss, eyeliner and Martha Stewart Living magazine. The world needs to know, you feel me? (Direct Omar quote) (not really) (I don't think).

Aaaannnddd I think that's all I've got to share.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!