Thursday, November 10, 2011

Conversations with Sebastian


I wanna play with the small little fishes.  They’re not sharks.

No, baby, those are Daddy’s for when he goes fishing.  They have hooks on them.  They’re sharp.

They’re NOT SHARKS!  They’re just little fishes.  I wanna play with them.  I want to go fishing with them.  They’re just little fishes, they’re not sharks! What’s that?  Is that mine? Is that my lunch? That’s yuck.

No, it’s my lunch.  Do you want some?

No!  Yuck! I’ll be a man soon. I’ll be bigger. I’ll be big as you.  Bigger than you.

You will.  But not just yet.

I’ll be a man when I’m bigger.  When I’m a man I’ll go fishing.  Where’s Santa?

Where is he?

He’s at the North Hole.  It’s cold there.  Where is his sleigh?  Is it cold? I’m gonna be a good boy.  He’s at the North Hole.  He’s gonna bring me presents. It’s almost Christmas.  Merry Christmas, Mommy. Is that my lunch?

No, it’s mine.

It’s yuck. I wanna play with the little fishes.  They’re not sharks. Merry Christmas, Mommy.  I’ll be a man soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!