Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft Friday: Pants!

There hasn't been much else done to the dress since it's been a helluva week, so I think I'll show you something I made last summer.


They're the most adorable little pants for Sebastian - perfect for summer.  They barely fit him last year because of his diaper, but now that he's out of those the pants fit much better.

Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of this child?  He doesn't stand still!

The pattern is from Weekend Sewing.  I love this book!  I've only made those pants, but there are so many patterns I want to make from there, like maybe this one:

 
The pants were super easy to make.  The pattern called for drawstring but I just measured Sebastian's waist and used elastic. I have plans to make more of those pants, but we'll see how that goes.  I think I'm lucky to have that one pair at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!