Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Monday: Except not really random. Mostly it's about puke.

1. Adele puked all down my side on Friday night.

2. I guess this was my punishment for taking time for myself during the day to go to the gym.

3. What I mean is, she probably got sick because she has spent time away from her own, personal familial bubble.

Sicko.
4. Ergo - puke.

5. On my arm, in my hair, on my relatively new brown boots.

6. In my napkin as we were at the dinner table and I was holding her when it happened.

7. In a trail on the floor as I rushed to the bathroom.

8. And all over poor Adele, who didn't know what the hell was happening.

9. I was worried she had the flu since that's what everybody seems to be hysterical over at the moment.

10. She was pretty weak Saturday morning, just laying around.

11. Have you met my daughter?  That is completely unnatural.

12. I first started to really worry when she lay still to let me change her diaper.

13. But then she took a nap and woke up with energy, running around and laughing.

14. That's not to say that she wasn't still sick, because while she hasn't thrown up again she has had other digestive problems.

15. Digestive problems that meant we had to changer her clothes every time we changed her diaper.

16. It was an awesome weekend.

17. Last night she woke up twice before 1:30 in the morning.

18. We didn't get much sleep.

19. She seems much better today.  I haven't had to change her clothes yet.

20. Sebastian spent yesterday on the couch complaining of an upset stomach and a headache.

21. I think it might have been sympathy sickness.

22. As in, his sister got a lot of attention and was able to lay on the couch and watch TV so if he was sick he'd get to do that too.

23. I let him. 

24. There have been no digestive issues with him.

25. Thank God.  Because I feel kind of queasy myself, now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!