Monday, February 20, 2012

Did you hear? My life was planned at 14.


It’s Monday, and my brain is mushy and I’m a little mopey,  so I think to cheer myself (and everyone else) up on a deceivingly sunny Monday that is not nearly as warm as it looks outside, let’s have another of Jaimes embarrassing journal entries about boys she loved and also how much she wanted to get her period.

Here’s the first.  The second.  And third.

…………………………………………………………………………………

6:30 p.m. 8-3-95 (14 years old)

I was just looking through my 8th grade year book, and I realized that those times are gone, and I will never have them again.  I’ll never get to watch Mr. Walton’s temper go off again, I’ll never be able to complain about the cafeteria food again.  Things will never be the same.  My life as I’ve known it for the past 2 years is changed forever.  I’ll be moving on to High School.  I’ll never enter that too small building as a student.  Things in my life are changing.  I have a boyfriend, since 7-28-95.  His name is Scooter Boston.  I’m not real sure that I want to be going with him.  I just don’t know.  (Present-day Jaime says he was kind of gross and the ‘relationship’ didn’t last very long, mainly because my parents made me break up with him because he was 18.  I did not protest.  Cause he was gross.)

I’m enrolled in an acting workshop in Fort Knox that runs 8-7th-11th.  I’m really looking forward to it.  I’m hoping to get some acting pointers.  I really hope that I become an actress.  What I’m planning on doing is to go to college while I act.  I want to get a photography degree, so if acting doesn’t work out, I can always become a photographer.  I guess I have my life all planned out!  (Present-day Jaime says HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!)

2 comments:

  1. I think its awesome that you still have your journal and are willing to share entries!
    So you think Scooter Boston is still gross?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen him for years! So I can't say for sure ...

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!