Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Because it's information everyone needs to know

Yes, I think it's time.

It's time for another one of the 'Jaime's embarrassing journal entries about boys she loved and also how much she wanted to get her period.'

Because really, can there ever be enough? Here's the first one if you missed it.

.............................................................................................

2-22-93 (11 years old)
I've been going with Manfred for a week & 3 days now.  I'm hoping our relationship (if you can call it that) will last a lot longer than that.  Manfred never talks to me.  I never talk to him either.  I guess its because we never se each other, and I'm not going to call him.  I think I'll write him a note or something.  I really like him.  And as I mentioned before, I think I love him.  I lay awake at nights thinking about us & our future together.

.............................................................................................

And since that one is so short, here's the next one in the series:

3-9-93
I started my period on 3-2-93 (You're welcome, world, for that information.)  I'm not to worried about it.  (HA! HAAAAAAAA!)


I really think I love Manfred.  He is so sweet.  I know he likes me, but I don't think he loves me.  Tonight he put his arm around me, but only for a second, I think he was embarrassed.  On 3-12-93 It will be our 1 month anniversary.  This is the longest I've ever gone with someone.  But of course Manfred's very sweet.  He's so nice.  As I've said before I often dream about Manfred and our future together, especially our wedding.  I hope we actually do get married.  (We didn't. Tragic.)  That would be so great & wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!