Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Me Made May 2014 - a wrap up

Sebastian is graduating from kindergarten today so don't ask me how I'm feeling.  (Sad.  I'm feeling sad.  I said don't ask.)

So instead of reflecting on the fact that my baby is entirely too grown up, and how when he was brand new I used to picture kindergarten and how far off it all was and that wasn't that just yesterday?  Like for real? No - instead I will let you stare at pictures of me standing in front of my poorly-lit bathroom mirror.

I think I did well for MMM14.  I hit my goals and then some.  My husband is happy that it's over with because now I can do things other than sew.  Like yesterday, on my day off, I sorted through boxes and totes and more totes of clothing that the children had outgrown.

(In hindsight that probably wasn't the best thing to do when also blubbering because MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP.  Oh the feels I was/am feeling!)

So yes, the sewing will probably slow down some.  But it will still be there.  Of course it will.  If you want to see the very beginning of the month, you can find that here.

(If I knew how to create a slideshow out of all of these photos I would.  But I don't.  So I didn't.)

May 9 - Laurel Dress by Colette Patterns
May 9 - McCalls 5388
May 11 - Washi Dress by  made by rae
May 12 - Butterick 5217
May 13 - Sorbetto by Colette Patterns
May 14 - Sew Simple 1636
May 15 - Laurel by Colette Patterns
May 16 - McCalls 5388
May 17 - Clarendon Scarf
May 19 - Butterick 5217
May 20 - Sew Simple 1525
May 21 - Maritime Shorts by Grainline Studio
May 22 - Tiny Pocket Tank by Grainline Studio
May 23 - Scout Tee by Grainline Studio
May 23 again - Crepe Dress by Colette Patterns

May 26 - Washi Dress by made by rae
May 27 - Washi Dress by made by rae
May 28 - Sorbetto by Colette Patterns
May 28 again - jewelry by me
May 29 - Sew Simple 1525, necklace by me
May 30 - Puffed-Sleeved Feminine Cardigan pattern by Stefanie Japel and McCalls 5388
May 31 - Tiny Pocket Tank by Grainline Studios

May 31 again - ???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!