Friday, June 20, 2014

Homemade Friday: Etsy shop update!

I'd like to have something a bit more concrete to show you other than stuff I'd like to sell, but sleep wasn't happening last night so I'm moving a bit slow.

My daughter, for the past two nights has woken up in the middle of the night and last night she wouldn't go back to sleep and so my husband went up after I'd already tried laying next to her for an hour and a half with no success.  But my daughter is a Mama's girl to a ridiculous extent and would not be consoled so Chris just brought her down to our bed where no one slept for an hour and then my husband got up because it was already 4:30 and he's insane but Adele and I went back to sleep and I woke up with her foot in my neck because I live in a house with people who are incapable of staying still when they sleep and who toss and turn and roll around and end up with their foot in my neck.

So anyway, all I have for you today is a shop update.  I've been making things - jewelry and such - fairly regularly but updating the shop always takes a bit more work than I think it's going to.

But it's done.  For now.  Please to be enjoying and sharing!

(Also - please by stuff!  Tell your friends!)

(Also again - I think it's naptime.)

Here's the link:

jaimalaya's shop of curiosities or maybe just jewelry and baby sweaters

Or you can get to it by clicking that box on the top right of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!