Friday, June 22, 2012

I kind of wish I had gotten my picture taken with Bumblebee

Not too many words today.  I'm tired, the kids are tired, and the house is a disaster.  Christoper has been out of town all week so I should probably attempt to make it look like I'm not a total slob when he's gone.

Or maybe not.  It's not like he doesn't know me by now.  Thirteen years together saw to that.

But still.  I like to give the illusion.  Makes our marriage interesting.

But to make up for my lack of witty and interesting comments, here's a bunch of pictures from our trip.  We went to Indianapolis to the Children's Museum.  It was a lot of fun.  Also as we all spent an inordinate amount of time trying to keep Adele from running away from us, I decided it was time to buy a leash for Adele.

Or, excuse me, a harness. 

We haven't tried it yet, but look for a review soon.  I expect lots of her screaming and/or trying to hug the little puppy backpack that's attached to it.

So here!  Look at my kids!  It's a ridiculous amount of photos, but it's all I've got today.  Watch out for Adele and her speedy motorcycle.  Also the hippie van that I made Sebastian take his picture in front of just to annoy Chris.  Since Sebastian was wearing his tie-dyed t-shirt, it seemed only fitting.



















2 comments:

  1. I am considering the "harness" as well. Please post on your results. I have twins that run in opposite directions whenever we go out. It's because of this, we spend a majority of our time in the living room with the blinds closed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I only have one at that running stage and it's bad enough to stop me from going out in public! I couldn't imagine two!

      I'll let you know how it goes!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!