Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Random Tuesday: More random than usual

1. Someone in the Ukraine really, really likes this post

2. I mean, I get it.  It's absolutely one of the best things ever written ever in the history of ever.  However maybe it's not quite as deserving of all the fuss.

3. But whatever.  You just enjoy that sort of anniversary post, you in the Ukraine.

4. I've been trying to come up with things to make and sell for some extra income, lately.

5. It's actually harder than I thought.

6. I mean, I make tons of stuff.  But I'm not sure my wrist could handle a whole bunch of knitting.

7. Also I don't know the laws on selling homemade kefir.

8. I've also recently made feta.  But it's still aging.

9. There's always sewing, but I'm not sure what I could sew.

10.  Of course, I also make jewelry sometimes.  So maybe that.

11.  I will probably open an Etsy shop.  Or something.  I don't know.  Any ideas?

12. It's always been my dream - to make things and sell them.

13. But now I can't figure out what to do.

14. I should probably use barn wood.

15. Everyone loves barn wood.

16. Subject change: I've been really enjoying my mornings at home with Adele while Sebastian is in school.

17. She's actually much calmer and insane one-on-one.

18. Of course, now that I've blogged that we'll have to call in an exorcist.

19. Again.

20. My feisty girl is almost 3, which means I've been at home with my kids for three years.

21. I'd like to think I'm better at it than I used to be.

22. But I'm probably just better medicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!