Friday, December 16, 2011

Homemade Friday: Soft pretzels I made a long time ago but am only sharing with you now


Hey!  Look at this thing I made a long time ago but couldn’t show you because I was too busy knitting and also parenting, maybe not in that particular order, but maybe yes, and now I’m also knitting but can’t show you any of it because they are all gifts and there is a slim chance that the person the knitted gifts are for actually read this website, so here, look at these pretzels.  I made them in September.



They were delicious but could have cooked a little longer in order to make them super delicious.  The recipe is from smitten kitchen.  Except I made the big ones, not the mini ones.


But I’m not picky as I love almost anything in bread form, especially the homemade blueberry muffins I made from scratch this morning that my oldest was too busy whining for ‘Bee Cereal (generic honey nut cheerios)’ to take the time to eat one, the ungrateful child.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!