2. Little boys in suit jackets:
4. Finally being able to decorate the Christmas tree with my children helping me so I don't have to do it all myself.
5. Crappy Christmas parties with Crappy Christmas Gifts (I brought dental floss).
6. Ugly Sweater contests at Crappy Christmas parties, even though I didn't win.
7. Leaving the house in the evening by myself to hang out with friends I hardly ever get to see, knowing that my kids are in fantastic hands with their father.
8. Friends who get me and get my sense of humor and take the time to make me things they know I will love (Thanks, Lauren!):
9. Pancake Sunday
10. Chris taking the kids to Bernheim Forest for 3 hours Sunday morning to give me time to myself, even though I only used it to clean.
11. Having a clean house
12. Sunday dinner at my parents' house
13. Apple pie
14. Warm weather
15. Kick back bruises from the shotgun.
16. Knowing that when the zombie apocalypse happens I know how to handle a weapon.