Monday, July 9, 2012

You guys, it's getting harder and harder to come up with these fake names

So.  Apparently I took a blogging vacation.  Although I think 'vacation' is an entirely inappropriate word for what I went through last week, nevertheless I wasn't in this space.  Instead I was attempting to plan a birthday party for Sebastian.  It was exausting and probably the best party I've ever done, which may not be saying much.

But still.

He had a blast and the entire day repeatedly shouted "This is the best birthday ever!"

Totally worth the lack of sleep and extra alcohol I drank to dull the wrist pain from cutting out a million tiny clouds and trees by hand for homemade garland because I am a giant jack ass.

Anyway, more on that another day.

Today I am taking a short, 10 minute break from some freelance work I was asked to do for the newspaper (woop woop!).  My kids are only gone for a few hours and I'm not entirely sure how much I'm going to be able to get done, but at least I've got something started.

So to reward you for your patience with me as I don't write silly words here on this blog, I've got a couple of journal entries for you.  Somehow I skipped last month all together. 

The rest of them can be found here.

.....................................................................................................

July 3, 1991 (almost 10 years old)

In the day time all I did was sit around awhile after my mom got home we went to my grandparents house and then to Piggly Wiggly store.  After supper me and my sister danced around.  What a wierdo my sister is!

(What up, Piggly Wiggly?!)

.........................................................................................................

March 24, 1992 (almost 11 years old)

I got in trouble in gym today.  I said "Well that's real nice." because Mr. Ford said that if one person cut corners we all have to run more laps.  Tallulah got hit with a soccer ball in gym.  I hope she is okay.

....................................................................................................

 Friday, March 27, 1992

I am so glad its Friday.  I am sick of school.  It seemed like today would never come. 

I want to have a boyfriend but I don't think anyone likes me.  Calypso might.  I kind of like him.  He's really cute.  I wish he would ask me to go with him.

Sally got Kadenza mad at her.  Kadenza is really, really, really, really mad.  I don't blame her Sally can be a brat sometimes.


Macaria and Tallulah are my best friends.  It's okay to have 2 best friends I think.  I hope so.

Today in School we watched a movie.  It was called "Yearling".  It was kind of boring but it was okay.

The Spring Fling is tomorrow.  Mom is setting up a booth there selling crafts.  Jeane is going to be there.

I get out of school on May 21st.

Well, that was my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!