Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Etsy is the place to be

So I finally opened an Etsy shop, as you can tell from that widget thing that's to the right of your screen.

And it's a little ridiculous how much fun I've been having making things for it.  I've mostly made jewelry, but there are a couple of hand knit hats, and I'm working on more.

I told my husband that really, that's my dream.  That's what I want to do with my life.  I want to make things and sell them.

I haven't actually sold anything yet, but I have high hopes.  Or at least a positive attitude?

I'm not the best at self-promotion, but here's the link to my shop:

jaimalaya


Or you can just click on that little Etsy box on the right.

Stop by and take a look! 

And if you like, share with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!