Friday, March 8, 2013

Homemade Friday: I think I need to put newspaper down all over the house. Or puppy pads.

One child refuses to put any clothes on at all and when she's mad, well, there's only so much yelling and spitting on the floor I can take in the morning before I've finished my cup of coffee that takes forever to drink because I also have to clean up the pee from the floor because she thought that was a better place than the toilet, obviously, so I'm allowing the nakedness for serenity's sake.

The other child is spending the morning watching Ninjago because I just can't muster up the energy to turn the television off because that would also result in an argument and possible stomping and I know he's just going to be a bear later but for now he's occupied.

I haven't been sleeping well for awhile and also my children are more stubborn than any children I've ever come across so today I'm taking it easy on myself.

This means that I have no Homemade Friday post. 

But I do have this blurry picture of my children.


Also Adele just peed on the floor again so I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!