Thursday, October 10, 2013

Camping is for awesome people

We're taking the kids camping today, and it's either going to be super awesome or a really, really bad idea.  I'm hoping for the former.

We're taking it slow, only staying for one night at a campsite we know well.  I'm a little afraid to sleep in the same enclosed area with my children, as they aren't known for being good sleepers.  So think of me around 3 tomorrow morning when I've got four feet lodged in my spine and a plethora of arms across my head.

I can't wait.

I have to go make chocolate chip cookies and pack a bag and clean up the pile of summer clothes I took out of my closet yesterday and threw on the bed, then threw on the floor when it was time for bed.  So I'm going to leave you with these pictures of Sebastian telling me a story about Batman and Christmas while wearing his 'Camping Shirt' that is entirely too small but that is essential to camping fun.








Dear Lord he's handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!